Join AMA Colorado as we connect with our collegiate chapter at CU Boulder and bring young marketing and advertising professionals an interactive panel event. CU college students along with any other young professionals in the Boulder area will have an opportunity to hear from Marketing and Advertising professionals and make important connections. You will be able to hear about each panel members’ journey, learn from their experience, and ask questions.
Curious about the transition from school to work? Wondering what your resume should look like? Want to know the different experiences between a corporate in-house setting compared to an agency? Our panel can help answer all these questions and more.
The panel includes members of the AMA Colorado Board of Directors as well as experienced marketing professionals within the Denver community.
– Luke Schoenbeck, AMA Colorado Past President, Mark VII Equipment Inc.
– Ericka Patten, AMA Colorado VP of Programming, Ogilvy
– Briana Davenport, AMA Colorado Email Manager, The Integer Group
– Marie Knowles, AMA Colorado Programming Director, Chamber of Digital Commerce
– Andy Borgione, Video Producer, AOR Inc